When Judith Brown completed a Basic Week in 2004 she worked with her class with the ideas of a quality classoom. The students learned about Dr Glasser and his theory. In a piece of writing they mounted an argument for the Glasser classroom. The following are comments from some of these pieces of writing.
- We have a Glasser classroom. This means that we improve in our work. In my learning I have moved up a lot. I am proud of what I have done for the last year.
- I think that we should have Glasser in our classroom. Firstly because we'll have freedom of choice. Being able to choose between some things makes learning more enjoyable.
- In this class I get along with most of my friends because they don't make fun of people on purpose.
- I feel our classroom has most of the five basic needs, which means we have everything
- I think our class has a lot of self discipline and caring in our work and we pay attention to all who are speaking and trying to tell is something.
- Glasser brings the class together and brings students and teachers to a bonding relationship. This means the students want to learn and gain interest in subjects such as maths. Glasser lets the teacher relax and gives a smoother system for learning.
- Glasser lets children choose what they want to do without letting them go.